| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Laurel, Md in August is fairly hot at 24.3 °C (75.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.8 °C (85.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.9 °C (66 °F).
- In August the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in August is not exactly parched. Circa 100.3mm (3.9in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 13:03 long and the longest day is 14:11 long with an average length of 13:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Laurel, Md August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Laurel, Md, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Laurel, Md:
- Chambersburg, Pa, Usa - 118.7 kms (73.8 miles) NNW
- Martinsburg, Wv, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) W
- Lincoln, Va, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) W
- Washington, District Of Columbia, Usa - 16.9 kms (10.5 miles) S
- Fredericksburg National Park, Va, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- York, Pa, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Baltimore, Md, Usa - 35.3 kms (21.9 miles) NE
- Denton, Md, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E
- Dover, De, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E
- Cambridge, Md, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E
- Royal Oak, Md, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E
- College Park, Md, Usa - 5.9 kms (3.6 miles) ESE